Wednesday, September 1, 2010

i am a girl.. i hate shopping and make-up!!!!!!!.

I am a girl and i hate shopping. yes! there i admitted it.....


I have had a co-ed schooling. but now i am in a girl's college ..(why?? that's an another long story, which i will explain in my up-coming  posts) i am in 2nd year degree course. When i was in school and i found my friends  talking about about nail polish and makeup i would run away...(sometimes screaming) oh! how i keep myself intact now, has become one of my major skills...


Normally girls like to do shopping,make-up etc, as in its fun to them.. but for me its a head ache... i am miserable in shopping.. i can never make up my mind about what i should buy... esp clothes..which will fit? which will suite me better?.. i need an patient assistance... that's why i hardly go on shopping with my friends..(they are secretly scared in going shopping with ME, as if i am some monster..) to be honest my favorite dress is my night dress,,, when i am at home, i usually wear my night dress in day time oh yes! i am admitting it on my blog today......


this can never be me....>>






i am not like those chick-pick kinda girl whom any one can imagine in a branded outfit with pink,white,black shopping bags.. shopping for me is like a necessity and also something that i would really like others to do for me... but even if they do,  i discard their choices and have to ultimately get up to do my deed..


.I like simple, comfortable, and smart clothes that's the way i am.. and that is what i want to reflect to the world..


and makeup... hahahah...i only know.." lakme is an Indian company which is giving a hard competition to Revlon  which happened due to strict economic policies before 1991"... my info. ends here.


i could not connect to my friends in college sometimes i feel bored.. i know some would also think that i am boring.. but i have improved.. or adjusting ti all this.. i try liking it.. but.....


 i wanna share this...i have this fantasy of having a fast bike,... (for this only i wanted an elder brother)
MY BIKE...and that too.. harley-davidson and i am the one riding it....( pray this fantasy.. will come true.. in the near future amen!!)












maybe i 'd like to have a bike like this.........


i am struggling to be myself.. in my college,but still being diplomatic in what i do..( diplomacy-my very newly acquired obligation) hmm... but i'll survive and be a better person.. after i graduate...AMEN  !!!!!



i would also like to take this moment in thanking all of you who read my blog... this gives me a lot of encouragement and i feel more confident(which i was losing these times) special thanks to gaelika, one the most wonderful people i know,she had helped me in making new friends here....thankyou

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like shopping... preferably with the right people at the right time... Otherwise I'm very impatient! But saying that, I love getting home and opening up my shopping bags... its a great feeling! ;)

As for make-up? I only use lip glosses///

But as for your fantasy of owning a bike like that....

AMEN!

anki said...

thanxxx... mel..xxx

Ayak said...

It's actually quite nice to be different from the rest of the crowd. You know..starting on make-up at a young age can have an effect on your skin over the years. Stick to no make-up...you're a pretty girl and you don't need it. In years to come your skin will still be beautiful and everyone will envy you!

Oh I hope your dream of a Harley Davidson comes true!

anki said...

thanxx ayak..:)

Lisa said...

I AGREE with you about shopping, make-up and the Bike.

Shopping.... is an aggrvation.
Make-up a waste of maney and time. I have never worn much because it irritates my skin. So, I quit trying to "be" that kind of girl. I am happier for it.
the Bike! Oh yeah. I lved in Milwaukee, WI, home of Harley. I have a former student who designed for Harley for while. ANd the color green..... perfect!
You don't need to be like others; we need you to be you!

anki said...

thankss lisa..ur words have really incucated in me a better confidence....

SuE said...

I love shopping but i spend hours choosing over what to buy and what not. Thanks for visiting by blog!

xoxo
SuE

anki said...

gr88 sue....

Rummuser said...

Whoever is the chosen one will be one lucky man!

anki said...

@rummuser as in? chosen one....>>

Rummuser said...

The one and only who will happen sooner or later.

gaelikaa said...

Anki - it was always an unfulfilled dream of mine to have an elder brother - and then Rummuser came into my life! He has some kind of scooter but I don't think he has a Harley Davison - not that it makes much difference, he lives miles away from me. No chance of calling him up for a lift anywhere..LOL

gaelikaa said...

Oh and Anki - the whole make-up and fashion thing is only about five per cent of what being a woman is all about. Ask any woman who has brought up a child. I went through a phase of obsessing over eyeshadows, but then I was young, immature and trying to trap a man! As I see it, if you need cosmetics to look like a woman, you are an actor. Or a transvestite. With all due respect, of course.

SuE said...

thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Anonymous said...

Nice post. Thanks